Monday 21 October 2013

I'm A Terrible Blogger...

Sooo, it's been a while again it seems. Nearly four months since my last blog post infact, and if you're still here then thankyou very much indeed. :D 
The past few months have sped by in what seems to me like a matter of days, and to be honest it's all been a bit overwhelming at times! Since my last post...

- I moved out and to another county
- I got a flat with my boyfriend
- I started University
- I got a new job working for Lush Cosmetics (if you'd like to see any Lush related posts then let me know!)

Since I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I'd love to hear what kinds of posts you'd like to see on my blog in the future, so please feel free to comment below with any suggestions you have!
Hope you guys are all good!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I love to hear all of your comments! :D

© DOMIDOMIDOMIII. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig