Monday 22 April 2013

Lust List: Monochrome Accessories


1- HANNA Flatform Sandals , Topshop, £32
After a recent purchase of plain black flatform pumps, I've been looking for a pair of summer shoes that give me that little bit of height (and make my legs look thinner of course!), and I think these are them! I don't own any white shoes, but think these would look lovely in the warmer months when tights are no longer necessary. The price isn't outrageous either. Topshop, you've done it again!
 

2- Jeffrey Campbell Lita Daisy Shoes, NastyGal, £104.42
My jaw dropped as soon as I saw these, and I've been visiting the Nasty Gal website continuously since just to look at them, although I haven't had it in me to press the checkout button yet! I own a pair of black velvet Litas already, which are gorgeous, but think these are a stunning more summery pair. I'd team these with bare legs and frilled ankle socks, for a girly meets edgy feel.


3- Moon Gaze Shades , NastyGal, £26.10
Another Nasty Gal find; If I had to buy all my clothes from one website, it'd probably be here. These shades remind me of some by Prada, but are obviously far cheaper, it's just a shame that customs charges exist, or they'd be on their way to me already. I'm considering purchasing this similar pair from Asos to avoid having to pay for shipping and customs though, but we shall have to see!

4- White Cambridge Satchel , Asos, £105

I always purchase black handbags, and frequently find myself wearing an all black outfit, which isn't very summery at all. I can see myself wearing this bag with a black lace summer dress, teamed with the white flatforms above, and my trusty black bowler hat, with some silver jewellery pieces as an accent. A summery take on my standard monochrome style.

5- Above Knuckle Rings , Asos, £6

I wasn't sure about above knuckle rings when I first saw them, but I've grown to really like the idea of them. These ones are plain which suits me perfectly, as I tend to gravitate towards unfussy and simple jewellery, with the exception of a statement necklace occasionally thrown in for good measure. 

What are your favourite current trends, and what are you currently lusting over? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I love to hear all of your comments! :D

© DOMIDOMIDOMIII. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig